Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stash to Jira Integration

Web AM July 7, 2014

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding how to connect Stash to Jira. I've set up the application links but I'm afraid I'm getting confused with all of the to/from settings.

I'm able to create branches from within Jira but pull requests in Stash don't show a link to the associated issue on the right-hand side of the pull request details.

Does anyone know of a good screenshot walkthrough for this? I've tried to make sense of the documentation but it's not coming together.

Thank you.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 8, 2014

Pull request are linked to JIRA issues where the commit messages contain JIRA issue keys in them. Do you meet that criteria?

If you need to visualize it, go to Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jira+stash).

Web AM July 8, 2014

Ah. That certainly helps. Stash now converts the issue key into a link to "<jira URL>/browse/<issue key>". I also had an incorrect IP in my "IP Patterns" setting.

Thank you so much for your help.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events