Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce expiration time of artifacts

Boris Kravchenko February 16, 2021

Is there a way to reduce the default expiration of artifacts from 14 days to a value of my choosing? 

I would like to reduce to time to 0 days and perhaps even have the artifacts be deleted immediately after the pipeline finishes. This would allow me to use more sensitive information in artifacts like passing passwords between steps ( as a workaround for each step using a different deployment environment). 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2021

Hi Boris,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to reduce the expiration time of artifacts or delete them at the moment.

We have a feature request in our issue tracker for the ability to delete artifacts:

This has been closed as 'won't fix', but the use case of the user requesting it was different than yours.

If you'd like I can reopen it so that you add your feedback and use case there for our product managers to take into account.

Alternatively, I can open another feature request for the ability to set the expiration time to a value of your choosing.

Please feel free to let me know what you would prefer.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events