Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private projects are not accessible to users

Semyon Vyskubov July 19, 2017

Following section says that they "will only be visible to people who have access to the repository", but in fact only administrators of a team can see them. For the rest of the team this section is empty, although team members definitely has an access to related repositories. There's also no any way to provide an access to the project directly.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2017

Hi Semyon! This sounds like some problem with the permissions granted to those users. Keep in mind that if they're granted conflicting permissions, the most restrictive will apply. If you need more help to figure that out, I'll need to know the Bitbucket account owner of the project and also the usernames of some of the users you want to access those repos. 

Regarding access to the project directly, that's not possible at the moment. There's a Feature request to include Project permissions and you can vote for it at https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/13202/customer-request-allow-user-to-manage.

Cheers,

Ana

Semyon Vyskubov July 20, 2017

Hi Ana,

I think if the list of accessible projects will be generated out of the list of available repos for user that will completely satisfy our needs.

How should I provide requested information? Right here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events