Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New repository: Language select

Dominik Janiec April 14, 2018

I would like to learn why I am unable to select R language, when I'm creating a new repository within Bitbucket - very beautiful tool and handy platform for me.

Also, let me beef about something. I don't like F# icon, I would appreciate more accurate one.

Thank you,

/Dominik

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2018

Hi Dominik! Are you using Bitbucket Cloud? If so, R language is also available in the drop-down menu in the repository settings:

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.19.51.png

Could you find it now?

Regarding your second comment, I'm not sure what you mean about F#, to which icon are you referring to?

Let us know if you need any further assistance!

Kind regards,

Ana

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 17, 2018

Hi @Dominik Janiec!I just realised that you might be referring to the repository avatar. You're right that the current avatar for F# is not very representative. If that's what you were referring to, you can go ahead and submit your feature request at site/master.

Alternatively, you can also change the avatar of your repo by clicking on 'Change avatar'.

Hope that helps!

Ana

Rumit Patel Emed September 30, 2021

@Ana Retamal, If I selet PHP as language repo-avatar changes to PHP icon but If I select kotlin or swift, repo-avtar doesn't change.

What I want is, repo-avtar must be changed respectively if I select language.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events