Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing repo

Zhenqidong June 12, 2018

I had quite a few repos in the Bitbucket, just recently I found a few of them are missing from the bitbucket site, it seems I can still push/pull to/from them, just can't see them from the website, when I tried to push the URL of repo directly in, I was told that the access is denied, very weird, could someone take a look for me for what happened? 

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Caterina Curti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 16, 2018

Hi @Zhenqidong,

Were the repositories on Bitbucket Server (self-hosted by your company) or Bitbucket Cloud (available at https://bitbucket.org and hosted by Atlassian)?

Let us know so that we can share the next steps. If these repositories are on Bitbucket Server, we will need to involve an administrator on your side (unless you have admin access to this instance).

Cheers,

Caterina - Atlassian

Zhenqidong June 19, 2018

Hey, Caterina,

They were in bitbucket cloud, just like I said, I can still update it, they just disappeared from the web portal of bitbucket cloud.

It turned out I am not the only one affected, my colleague has the exact same issue as I had.

Thanks for the response and please let us know how this can be fixed.

Regards, 

Eric Iskhakov June 3, 2019

I have the same issue. Did you find them in the end?

María Antignolo February 20, 2020

Same here. Any update?

ddotsdot September 6, 2020

Same issue here. What's the solution?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events