Meaning of Permission-Values in Bitbucket-Database?

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2019

Within Bitbucket-Server you can set the permissions for Projects and Repositories. The permissions are stored within the Bitbucket-Database.

The permissions within the database-tables do have IDs, which are associated to weights (see database-table <sta_permission_type>) .

What do the permission ID/weights mean exacrly? I haven't found any info about this ...

Background: I want to export some repositories with their permissions using own scripts. Therefore I need to know what the permission ids/weights mean.

1 answer

0 votes
Christopher Jaksch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

Hi @Johannes Kilian 

have you been successful figuring out what PERM_WEIGHT presents what permission type?

I'm having the exact same question almost 1 year later :D

Thx for reply and best wishes
Chris

Johannes Kilian
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2020

@Christopher Jaksch Nope - no answer yet. I started exporting the PERM_WEIGHT values - without using them :-/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events