Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Bitbucket with ServiceNow

Lon Landry February 7, 2023

How can I integrate bitbucket with ServiceNow?

I saw a like question that has been unanswered in BitBucket community since 2019.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2023

@Lon Landry hi. It is possible. What's the use case? You can check out the systems' marketplaces for 3rd party tools that can help with the integration. You can also take a look at ZigiOps-  a fully no-code integration tool that connects the two, allows you to customize the data you want to transfer between them, sync it and keep them up to date in real-time. It doesn't store any of the data transferred. Feel free to check it and even have a quick chat with our team to see how ZigiOps makes the integration.

Regards, Diana

0 votes
Maria Barrios (Adaptavist) March 30, 2023

Hi @Lon Landry There are a few apps in the market that will let you connect BitBucket with Service Now, I guess it all depends on the type of integration you’re looking to perform.

Stitch It is an Atlassian-focused integration app with pre-built connectors that will allow you to sync your Service Now and BitBucket instances together. It’s code-based too which means there’s no limits to what you can customise. You can learn more about Stitch It using this link

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events