• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I removed one person from the repo, but can't add another in his place

Hello all,

I have a free account and a repo that had 5 users. I removed one of the users and invited another one to take his place as the 5th user. I am able to invite him, but apparently when he tries to accept my invitation he gets the follow message:

"The owner of this repository is already at their plan limit and will need to upgrade before adding more users."

This is unexpected to me since the list of people that have access to my repo is 4, plus the guy I'm trying to invite. So what's going on here?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Sep 16, 2019

Hi @tomchor ,

The limit is not per repository, but per account. I've checked your Bitbucket Cloud account and I can see there are still 5 users.

Most likely the person you removed from that repo still has access to other repositories. As far as there are already 5 users with access to your account, you won't be able to add anyone else. You need to remove one user from your account before you can add a new one.

Let us know if you need anything else,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Powering DevOps with Bitbucket Server & Data Center

Hi everyone, The Cloud team recently announced 12 new DevOps features that help developers ship better code, faster   ! While we’re all excited about the new improvements to Bitbucket ...

2,353 views 1 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you