I'm not receiving password reset or verification emails from Atlassian Edited

Hi

i'm not receiving the confirmation Email to activate my Bitbucket account. Now i have the problem that i can not receive anything last i have received promotional e-mail from Bitbucket on 11/18/16 . my email id is abhz@brainwavelive.com

Capture.PNG

2 answers

0 vote

Hi! I've checked our mail system and I could see the emails were being blocked. We've removed your email address from the supression list, so you should receive messages already.

I've send you a reset password email, can you confirm you received it? If you don't see it, make sure to look into your spam folder.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Regards,
Ana

Hi Ana, I have the same problem. My account is innovativecode@innovapplications.com.

Thanks a lot for you support.

Hi Ana, I have the same problem. Kan you see if gitlab.icc@vgregion.se is on the supression list?.

Thanks a lot

I'm currently having the same issue. None of the requested password reset email have been sent and its been over an hour.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Jun 12, 2018 in Bitbucket

Do you use any Atlassian products for your personal projects?

After spinning my wheels trying to get organized enough to write a book for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) I took my affinity for Atlassian products from my work life and decided to tr...

26,274 views 26 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you