Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve disconnected projects or workspace after deactivation cancelled?

carlxaeron March 30, 2021

How to retrieve disconnected projects or workspace after deactivation cancelled? I accidentally tried to delete my account on atlasian jira and i never thought that my account is the one who will be deleted. I suddenly noticed this when i tried to push my commit to bitbucket and i was shocked that my account was trying to delete in 7days. After i clicked cancel deactivation then i cant see my teams/workspace/projects in my bitbucket. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2021

Hi @carlxaeron ,

This account that you accidentally tried to delete, and then activated again, does it have the same email as your community account?

I checked in our system for any accounts linked to the email of your community account, and I can see a Bitbucket Cloud account, and also workspaces that it has access to. Their status in our system is active and I also see several repositories that are available.

If you log in to https://bitbucket.org/ with your email, then go to your avatar (bottom left corner) > select All workspaces, can you see the workspaces there and then their repos when you select each workspace?

Please feel free to let me know if this concerns an account with an email other than the one of your community account.

Kind regards,
Theodora

carlxaeron March 31, 2021

Hi Theodora,

Thank you for the answer but i am sure that there is connected Workspace / Projects that is gone that's why i received 403 when i tried to push one of my repository that i always use. The problem is there is no way i could retrieve those Workspace / Projects is mine. In the future i might not be able to get the repository that i've not use recently. For the meantime i created new repository that i had received 403 and just push --force. But still i want to retrieve those disconnected Workspace / Projects. Thanks!

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2021

Hi @carlxaeron ,

In order to be able to help you, we'll need to know some further info:

1. Are you able to view the workspace/project/repos you are referring to via https://bitbucket.org/account/workspaces/?

I would like to understand:

• if the issue was only with pushing to this repo
  • and also whether you can see workspace/projects/repos in Bitbucket website

2. We would need to know the URL of the workspace, project and specific repo(s) that you cannot retrieve, so we can check their status and your access in our system. Do you have this info?

If you can share it here, I can then check in our system. If you don't feel comfortable sharing the URLs here publicly, you can open a ticket with the support team and ask for assistance (the support ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff).

If you prefer to open a support ticket, you can do it via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product. Please also mention in the "Give us more details" field, the info I asked in my first two questions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events