How to migration the Bitbucket pull-request information that stored in the Jira user story?

wesley wang July 28, 2022

Our company is using Jira Server and Bitbucket Server, and we build connection between them. So we create Bitbucket branch from the Jira user story item to track the branch & pull-request in the Jira item. Just like below image:

1.png

In the near feature we will migrate both Jira and Bitbucket to Cloud. I want to ask whether the above history data still works well after the migration and rebuilding connection? If I click the pull-request in Jira Cloud, can I be navigated to Bitbucket Cloud?

1 answer

0 votes
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2022

Hello, @wesley wang 

Welcome to the community.

The connection will be the same for the Cloud version if you migrate your Jira server first and the Project name remains the same.

Once your Jira migration is complete, you can start migrating your Bitbucket server to the cloud and re-establish the Jira integration by installing the integration as our KB here 

Once the integration is installed, it should re-link everything as your server environment.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events