How to display files in reverse order when browsing folders in Bitbucket?

jli March 22, 2023

Hello, a folder in my repo can have more than 1000 files. How can I display the files in reverse order so that I can see the latest files added? I've tried appending sort to the url but it does not work, and not sure if "path" is the right field to sort on. Any help is appreciated. Note: this is in Bitbucket Server instead of Bitbucket Cloud. 

https://bitbucket.xxxx.com/projects/HQS/repos/hqs/browse/Databases/Measure/ChangeScripts?at=refs%2Fheads%2Fdevelop&sort=-path

csfiles.png

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2023

Hello,

Can you please clarify - are you experiencing this issue in Bitbucket Cloud or in Bitbucket Server? The API command/web address seem to relate to server, but the screenshot almost looks like Cloud.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

jli March 24, 2023

This is in Bitbucket Server. Screenshot is from Bitbucket Server.

Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 26, 2023

Thanks for letting me know, I've re-labelled the ticket as I cannot assist you with this - this would be best served by a member of our Server community.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events