Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable "Reject Force Push" plugin?

x January 29, 2014

I've installed the "Reject Force Pushes" plugin (configurable branches) and want to disable the default plugin that ships with stash that blocks all force pushes, because it is currently really confusing. I can't find it in the list of add-ons though. Is it listed under a different name?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2014

Hi Xavier,

So you mean the hook that can be configured at a per-repository level?

It's actually under the generic "Atlassian Stash Bundled Hooks Plugin", which includes the pull request check for required approvers.

Cheers,

Charles

x January 29, 2014

Yes, that's the one. It has a darth vader icon.

I do not have a plugin named that. The three Atlassian ones I have are: Developer Toolbox, REST API Browser, UPM Self-Update Plugin.

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2014

Next to the textfield (and above the addons) you need to toggle "User-installed" to "System" or "All add-ons" and then you will a whole bunch of plugins. :)

x January 30, 2014

got it, thanks!

cofarrell
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2014

Not sure but this might be it (first time I've seen it too):

https://bitbucket.org/mark0815/stash-reject-force-push-hook

No jar download though - you would have to build it yourself.

Alan Qian February 26, 2014

Hi Xavier. You mention this "Reject Force Pushes" plugin with configurable branches. Where can I find it? It would be very useful for us. Thanks.

Alan Qian February 26, 2014

Thanks Charles. I also found that one as well as https://bitbucket.org/kostmo/stash-plugins/overviewwhich is more recent. I'll try them out, though neither matches the name Xavier mentioned.

x February 26, 2014

I mis-typed, I was talking about the one Charles mentioned.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events