• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I find out or list all the pull request that I am watching wtih Bitbucket 5.3.0?

With BitBucket 5.3.0, the personal dashboard displays the pull requests that are created by the user or needs to reviewed by the user etc...

But how can we see the list of pull requests that one user is watching across multiple repos?

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Vidya,

There exists a suggestion/feature request for our development team to provide this functionality in Bitbucket. You can view the suggestion Search for pull requests. You can vote on it and add your comment to provide more context for our development team.

I have added a reference to this question as a private comment in the feature request.

Best Regards,

Kanwar

We have upgraded to 7.2 and still we don't see an option to find out pull requests we are watching.

This is different to the above "Search for pull requests".

Ideally, we are looking for an entry in the dashboard where it already shows "created by you","reviewing".

Is it possible to add an entry "Watching"?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Bitbucket

Contest: Share your custom Bitbucket Pipe and win

Announced in this blog, this holiday season we’re celebrating all things CI/CD and between now and the end of 2019 we’ll be showcasing content, use cases, feature announcements and more. One featur...

2,132 views 11 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you