It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can bamboo copy files from stash to production server?

Nico Michael Jan 20, 2015

I host my code on stash and want, that bamboo update the productionsoftware automatically when the master branch is changed.

Is there a way, that bamboo check if there where made changes and copy the files from stash to the production enviroment? It would not be necassary to copy all files. Only the files in the war folder needed to be copied to the production server.

My Stash looks like the attachement and the marked files in the folder should be moved autoimatically to the taget path fe: C:/inetpubs/domain/public if some changes will be made in the masterbranch.

I hope some one can help me

image2015-1-21 11:18:13.png

4 answers

0 votes
Mike Friedrich Jan 20, 2015

Aren't you supposed to create a war file in a bamboo task, then define that as artifact? I thought i saw a war deployment task somewhere (plugin or built in).

0 votes
Nico Michael Jan 21, 2015

Is there a tutorial anywhere?

0 votes
Krystian Brazulewicz Atlassian Team Jan 21, 2015

Why do you keep build artifacts in your repository?

0 votes
Nico Michael Jan 21, 2015

Hi, is there a tutorial with artifarcts? I think the offical tutorial from atlassian is really hard to understand for someone who started working with bamboo.

Cheers

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket Pipelines

Building a Bitbucket Pipe as a casual coder

...ipe.sh :  #!/bin/bash source "$(dirname "$0")/common.sh" enable_debug extra_args="" if [[ "${DEBUG}" == "true" ]]; then extra_args="--verbose" fi # mandatory variables R...

3,067 views 1 20
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you