How can I set password for for my bitbucket account when I am using it directly form google account.

Since beggining I am using Bitbucket with my my google account and never logged in using password( abviously because I didn't had one) . But now I need to share my credentials for Jenkins and other stuffs and now it is nightmare for me, because when I am doing forgot password, even then I am not getting any mails to reset my password. How to handle this case ?

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Reetesh, your Bitbucket account is linked to your Atlassian account, so the password will be the same you use for your Atlassian account. I've tried sending you a reset password email and I could see it's being delivered without problems. Have you checked your spam folder too?

Note that I've use the same email address you're using for the Atlassian Community. If you were referring to a different one, please let me know or submit a support ticket :)

Best regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

662 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot