Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a report on pull requests' age, comments number, and information of this sort?

Daniela Turcan April 8, 2020

Hello, 

I am interested in a search for pull requests in order to get data on age of pull requests, number of comments, probably owner, reviewers and approvers, in order to identify some trends in the team and find improvements, where necessary. I tried looking in Jira and BitBucket, managed to get a list of pull requests, but cannot add columns like Creation date for the pull request, approve date, merge date. Is there any way to do that?

Thank you!

Dani

2 answers

1 vote
Uladzislava Kastsitsyna [Stiltsoft]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2023

Hi Daniela,

I think the Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket app may be of help here. It allows viewing pull request statistics in a series of graphs and reports.

Apart from this, it enables the export of pull request data into a CSV file containing details such as the date the PR was created and last updated, its current status, as well as the names of the author and reviewers.

Kind regards,
Uladzislava

0 votes
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 16, 2020

Hello @Daniela Turcan  - I am going to move this from Interests > Teamwork to the Bitbucket product section as it sounds like you are asking about Bitbucket reports. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events