Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend Pull request visibility

fouratj February 25, 2021

Hi there, 

Please we are facing an issue when it comes to pull request, if the changelist is too large, we are no more able to comment or see them. 

Any workaround to fix that ? It is something planned to be fixed in the future ? Because it really disturb the workflow and productivity

Thanks

PRlimitation.png

1 answer

0 votes
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2021

Hi @fouratj , sorry about the issue with the file tree. Are you able to scroll inside the sidebar? What OS and browser are you using? We'll look into this ASAP.

fouratj March 1, 2021

Thanks for your response, no i'm not able to scroll inside the tree, i mean there's no option for that, i tried with different browser, with Firefox and Chrome but still the same issue as for the OS i'm using windows 
Here' s the chrome version : Version 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Here's the firefox version : 85.0.2 (64-bit

Let me know if you need further information, also i'm using the New pull request experience

Thanks 

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2021

Thanks for the information. Are you using a mouse/trackpad or keyboard? Or both? We are looking into this now.

fouratj March 1, 2021

I'm using both

Tyler T
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2021

Hi @fouratj , are you still experiencing this issue? We have not been able to reproduce it nor heard this type of feedback from other customers.

fouratj April 13, 2021

Thanks for gettings back to me, i'm no more experiencing this, it seem to be fixed

Like Tyler T likes this
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
April 13, 2021

Good to hear that!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events