Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email different between Atlassian and Bitbucket

mtx-z June 28, 2017

Hello there !

I've a issue with my atlassian and bitbucket account. 

From bitbucket, i see our Atlassian account address is: email1@domain.fr (manage your Atlassian account). But when i click on the link, it says my email is email2@domain.fr. The two adress are different, but i would like all to be with email2@domain.fr.

When someone share me a repository on email2@domain.fr, bitbucket ask me to create a new username. I can only login with email1.

How can i merge all this ? Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2017

Hi! If you don't want to share your email addresses here, can you submit a Support ticket at support.atlassian.com so we can have a look? When you do, please mention this post so we know your case is being taken care of :)

Cheers,

Ana

Christos November 10, 2017

I've had the same issue: different email account on Bitbucket than on Atlassian. Is there a solution without opening a ticket?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 13, 2017

Hi Christos, are you referring to Bitbucket cloud? Bitbucket Cloud uses the login credentials from your Atlassian account, so if you see a different email address in Bitbucket and Atlassian account, it means you have a second Atlassian account which is associated to it.

If you want to use the same email address in your Atlassian account and your Bitbucket account, let us know the email address associated to Bitbucket so we can have a look. 

Cheers!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events