Bitbucket add-on for branch status as a network diagram

Does anyone know of an add-on for Bitbucket that visualizes branches and branch relationships?  I use the awesome graphs but still don't see what I'm looking for.  I'd like a Visio type network diagram such as with master at the root then sub-nodes for each branch to visualize their relationships.  Then color code their status such as green if merged, show date last of activity, etc.

2 answers

Thank you - I use awesome graphs which offers the vertical flow. I'm looking for more of a UML/Network diagram, i.e. boxes that represent branches and their relations, not commit history. Just a very high level view of your branches and relations and their status.

I wrote an add-on that might help (Bit-Booster Commit Graph and More).  In addition to providing commit graphs like those other add-ons, it also has a special "Condensed Git Graph" that allows you to view all branches and commits (and repositories) related to a single JIRA ticket.

Click on the "All Branches Graph" link after installing the add-on, and then type in a JIRA ticket and hit the "Reload" button.

dp788.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Bitbucket

Branch Management with Bitbucket

As a project manager, I have discovered that different developers want to bring their previous branching method with them when they join the team. Some developers are used to performing individual wo...

2,369 views 9 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you