Bitbucket Server no user has access

Geoffrey Falade June 5, 2020

We've had successful user management between Jira and Bitbucket server up until recently when suddenly no one had access to their account. I have followed Lockout Recover Process to no avail. I was able to successfully get BB server into recovery mode. I had initially had a broken connection before and also successfully fixed the link. In both Jira and BB it says it's connected.

I followed the step to try to login with another admin account but no account login worked. Only the recovery admin account could log in. I even added a new admin account in the process to see if that would at least get me a non-recovery_admin account, but I could not log in with that account either. After getting out of recovery mode and restarting the server still nobody has access, not even the new account I created. The database appears to be healthy or at least I have no indications, but perhaps it's corrupt? Is there another avenue I can try or something I can look into? Everyone can log into Jira just fine so I'm sort of at a loss for the right questions to ask.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events