Bitbucket : Creation of Ad group which can include n number of projects

We have a query regarding AD group in Bitbucket, our intention is to have one AD group which should have a few number of groups/projects in it so that once the user is given Read and Write access to that specific AD group he/she should be able to have Read and Write access to all the projects which are a part of that particular AD group. For example consider all the BOPO projects we have in Bitbucket ( Bitbucket production environment consists approx. 30 projects related to BOPO) , our aim is to have a single AD group say ‘Bitbucket BOPO Group’ which should contain all those 30 projects under that - which should enable the user to access all the 30 projects once given access to Bitbucket BOPO AD group. For your reference consider Splunk Admins group in helpdesk which holds 2 groups - SEIT HM.COM DevOps and SEIT HM.COM Technician, once we give the users access to Splunk Admins they would be able to access the other 2 groups as well. We want to achieve a similar kind for Bitbucket as well. Please provide us the possibility to achieve , if yes kindly intimate the way to get this done.   

0 answers

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

1,872 views 1 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you