Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are pull request update events supported in Bitbucket webhooks?

vatsal_dhar July 11, 2018

Can Pull request status be updated in BitBucket once they have been scanned using sonarqube and jenkins? 

1 answer

1 vote
Aaron
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 11, 2018

Hello Vatsal,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

If I understand you correctly, you are referring to builds being triggered when a push is done to a repository that results in a PR being updated with new commits, correct? If so, unfortunately that isn't something that Bitbucket Server can do at the current moment. The Webhook to Jenkins Plugin might be what you are looking for on the Jenkins side. I used a bunch of different generic hooks for Bitbucket and wasn't able to get that functionality. It is definitely on our radar as you can see on BSERV-10279. I invite you to vote, watch and comment on that ticket to get any updates on the process of that feature.

If I have misunderstood your question, please clarify so I can attempt to answer it more completely.

Regards,
Aaron Levinson
Dev Tools Support Engineer

Tim Black March 15, 2020

@Aaron I just noticed that BSERV-10279 got resolved recently, indicating support for 'Source branch updated' webhook has been added to BBS 7.0. Am I correct that this new feature is ONLY available in 7.0?

We just upgraded to 6.10.1, and I was hoping to not have to upgrade to 7.0 for a while. I remember looking at the 7.0 upgrade page a while back and there were several warnings and important notices that made it sound like a big shift.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events