Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i run multiple docker-compose in same step of bitbucket pipelines?

rgy713 July 9, 2021

i am going to run two container using docker-compose in same step of bitbucket pipelines

as the following

but it failed.

please help me. :)

img_20210709.pngimg_20210709(1).png

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2021

Hi @rgy713 and welcome to the community.

Running two docker-compose commands in the same step shouldn't be an issue, I believe that the culprit may be different here.

My first suggestion would be to try debugging this specific build locally as per the instructions we have in the following doc:

This is to check whether the issue may have to do with the Dockerfile or if the error occurs only in Pipelines.

In case this works fine locally, I would suggest opening a ticket with the support team for this issue since your workspace is on a paid plan. If there is a support ticket open, the engineer working on your case will be able to access the repo, build, and extra logs from our side which will allow for faster troubleshooting.

You can open a support ticket via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/, in "What can we help you with?" select "Technical issues and bugs" and then Bitbucket Cloud as product.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events