Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Enable Scriptrunner pre-commit hook on project key

Edited

Hi,

We're on Atlassian Bitbucket v5.16.10 and have multiple repositories that we'd like to enforce the same Git policy, such as require valid JIRA issue in each commit, following a standard commit message format etc.

From what I can see it's only possible to enable this on a per repo basis.

Is it possible to enable the same Scriptrunner policy enforcement on a global or project key level?

Thanks!

EDIT: sorry, seems I created the question under "Bitbucket Pipelines", should probably be under "Bitbucket". I've updated the tags. Please move the question accordingly if possible. 

1 answer

Hi @Dani ,

Yes, it is possible to create the same policy enforcements at the global level, if you are a global Bitbucket administrator.

Please let me know if you have found the global ScriptRunner for Bitbucket functionality and this question is solved? It is located in the admin area of Bitbucket.

Kind regards,

Robert Giddings,

ScriptRunner for Bitbucket

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

160 views 2 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you