I am trying to deploy a maven application to app engine, but I get: Your current active account  does not have any valid credentials
This is my bitbucket-pipelines.yml:
- mvn -B validate
- mvn -B compile
- mvn -B test
- mvn package
- mvn -B verify # -B batch mode makes Maven less verbose
# Install gcloud sdk
- curl -o /tmp/google-cloud-sdk.tar.gz https://dl.google.com/dl/cloudsdk/channels/rapid/downloads/google-cloud-sdk-155.0.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
- tar -xvf /tmp/google-cloud-sdk.tar.gz -C /tmp/
- /tmp/google-cloud-sdk/install.sh -q
- source /tmp/google-cloud-sdk/path.bash.inc
# Authenticating with the service account key file
- echo $KEY_FILE | base64 -d >> /tmp/key-file.json
- gcloud auth activate-service-account --key-file /tmp/key-file.json
- mvn clean package
- cd app
- gcloud auth list
- mvn appengine:deploy -e -X
I tried with my local machine and I can deploy using that service account, also with gcloud auth list I can see that my service account is an active credentialed account
Could someone help?
If I use the pipe from https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/deploy-to-google-cloud-900820342.html I get that I don't have a targe/staging/app.yml, I have to run appengine:stage before?
We are excited to announce the open beta program for self-hosted runners. Bitbucket Pipelines Runners is available to everyone. Please try it and let us know your feedback. If you have any issue...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events