Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket Pipeline will replace Bamboo cloud?

Fricco August 31, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Get help and support

Hello, we are getting the message that Bamboo Cloud will end in 2017 and want to know if Bitbucket Pipeline will be where we should be moving, and how would that process look like.

Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
Fricco August 31, 2016

@Jobin Kuruvilla [Go2Group], the link you provided talks about migrating to Bamboo Server, which from my understanding is on premise. I would like to know if to keep a cloud solution I need to transition to Bitbucket Pipelines and if so, what are the steps, and if there are limitations in comparison to what Bamboo Cloud provides nowadays.

Thank you.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

I don't think there is a migration path to Bitbucket Pipelines available now. At least, I am not aware of any.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2016

Yes, that is correct. More details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboocloud/bamboo-cloud-eol-827125716.html

You can migrate to Bamboo server or slowly transition to Bitbucket Pipelines.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events