Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come JCMA doesn't run Text Field (READ ONLY) custom field?

Steven Becherer June 13, 2024

I'm running a migration and for some reason JCMA doesn't run Text Field (READ ONLY). It's a custom field but should be supported? Just curious if anyone has any insight. Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 13, 2024

Hi, @Steven Becherer. I believe this document may contain the answer to your question:

JCMA doesn't Migrate Supported Custom Fields

I hope this helps.

-dave

Steven Becherer June 14, 2024

Hey thanks Dave! I'm curious as to what causes the field to be blocked. Any thoughts? Or any takers seeing this?

Like Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_ likes this
Dave Rosenlund _Trundl_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2024

Hi, @Steven Becherer. I don't have any insights beyond the contents of the document I shared. And I could only find this bug report that may or may not be related.

Atlassian has a special support team for migrations. You could try reaching out to them on this topic.

Maybe they can provide additional insight.

Best,

-dave

P.S. If you're satisfied that we've taken this as far as we can here in the community, please consider "Accept"ing this answer. 

Like Steven Becherer likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events