Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning levels

Ruslana Smirnova June 25, 2021

Hi! I earned the third level in Atlassian Community and there's no information on how to earn the fourth. Can you give me some tips? 

Thank you!

5 answers

4 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2021

There are levels?

Yes, you have different possibilities on different levels. For example, you can post the article only starting from level 4. 

Like # people like this
Matthieu Poupard -Klaxoon-
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 7, 2022

I'm working hard on getting to Level 3 here (hoping to be able to post an Article soon) 😅

Like Adi Khan likes this
2 votes
Answer accepted
Tansu Akdeniz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2021

Hi @Ruslana Smirnova 

I guess you should keep going, because there is no written formula in community :) Post, like, answer more and more..

Also check this link.

Thanks a lot!

Like # people like this
1 vote
Answer accepted
Rajesh Viswanathan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2023

wonderful and congrats 

1 vote
Answer accepted
Michael Gloeckner January 13, 2022

Thank you for the information.

0 votes
Adi Khan September 12, 2023

Thank you so much for your help to get a chance to do that for me and my family is doing well thanks 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events