Is it possible to change the colour of the status labels? E.g. Completed = Green; on track = blue

Valerie Turner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 11, 2024

E.g. Completed = Green; on track = blue etc 

3 answers

2 votes
nicolevonvon January 12, 2024

I haven't found any. Really unfortunate because we have 3 tags and Atlas has in it's wisdom assigned 2 the same colour.

1 vote
Mark
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2024

Hi Valerie,

As the other users note, we don't currently support colour customisation but do intend to add more customisation in general in the future. Is what you need actually customisation, or do you feel it just makes more sense to have on track as blue and completed as green (though we'd probably need to make something that completed but was off track be red)?

Thanks,

Mark

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2024

Hi @Valerie Turner welcome to the Atlassian community. 

I don't think, their is a direct color customization for status labels available in Atlas. Workarounds, like applying card colors or adding emojis or symbols in the status labels, and third-party apps should address your requirements.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events