cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms for Confluence Input

Ray Capulong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 1, 2018

Hello Atlassian Community!

I have been using JIRA/Confluence for over a year now, so I am not new but nowhere to the level others are :)

I have a form question -

1. In Confluence when creating a form, when users input the information in the form, is there a way of printing/exporting the form with their inputted information? I don't just need the raw responses (i.e. Macro Forms-Responses Table), I would like to actually be able to print/save/export the form as its laid out with the information entered in the fields. Is this possible?

Example: I created  a form that captures details of a change request the business has for our group. Currently they have a WORD doc that they fill out and sends to us. I would like to streamline this process so we can capture the raw data, but also capture the document they filled out.

Thank you so much in advance,

Please help.

Ray

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Ian Magero March 26, 2018

@Ray Capulong Please look at confiform (confiform) it is a poweful plugin that can meet your requirements.

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 28, 2018

Thanks @Ian Magero for mentioning our plugin and welcome @Ray Capulong

Take a look at ConfiForms plugin website, with lot's of tutorials and examples and let me know if you need any help

Angela L_ November 21, 2023

So, we have to pay thousands of dollars extra per year for what should be standard form functionality? This is why I cannot stand using Confluence. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events