Sprint names changing in one project to mirror another project??

My sprint names are randomly changing in different projects. Like some will randomly sync after months of not syncing. This is a HUGE issue and we cannot work around it. PLEASE FIX ASAP!

1 answer

Hi Lucia,

I see you opened a ticket with the Cloud team at the same time that was closed because they were unable to reach you for a period of time. 

In order to get this resolved the Cloud team is going to need to  review the instance logs, etc so please respond to JST-298261 and you should receive a response within an hour since it is marked as a high priority ticket.

Once you get a resolution from the Cloud team please post the resolution here so the rest of the Community can benefit.

Cheers,

Branden

Hi, Branden,

My understanding from the responses in the other threads about this is that it's a feature not a bug. I'm just not sure how it's a feature.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Agile

What's new this quarter in Confluence Server - August 2018

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Ada , and I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Confluence Server at Atlassian. If you missed   our last post, we're transitioning to quarterly updates&nb...

110 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you