Multiple agile teams, multiple distinct rapid boards?

Maybe I don't understand the GreenHopper terminology and lexicons, but we are evaluating GreenHopper and need it for the following:

Team 1 - Dev A and Dev B

Team 2 - Dev X and Dev Y

How can we create sprint tasks for Team 1 so that Dev A or Dev B can move the cards along the life cycle accordingly, without affecting Team 2?

I tried to set up two Rapid Boards but I dont see the point because they both contain the same repository of tasks.

Can this be done?

My follow up question will be in the realm of resource/time planning. But we'll get to that later.

2 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

You can change the issue filter for a rapid board, so you can create one issue filter that will include only tickets for team 1, and another for team 2. How to do that will depend on how you divide the work between the two teams.

This widget could not be displayed.
Try binary split.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Aug 21, 2018 in Agile

What's new this quarter in Confluence Server - August 2018

Hello Atlassian Community! My name is Ada , and I'm the Product Marketing Manager for Confluence Server at Atlassian. If you missed   our last post, we're transitioning to quarterly updates&nb...

102 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you