Issues with Agile Card Plugin

Hi All, I have recently updated the Agile Card Plugin by uninstalling the older version and installing the new one, the templates created in older version was somehow restored automatically but the project specific page where we choose the template for a project doesn't have the option to choose? it is just showing the list  of available templates. Please advise.

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

Newer versions of the Agile Cards plugin treat all templates as "global", because we have moved from being project-centric to board-centric, and Agile boards can span multiple projects. So project-based templates kind of stopped making sense.

You can select the template that you want to use when you print cards (the last selection is remembered in a cookie, so that you don't need to search for the right template every time).

I hope this helps

Best Regards

Janusz Gorycki, spartez.com

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Aug 06, 2018 in Agile

Boosting team's visibility with ScriptRunner like a boss

Just like almost every team here we are struggling with visibility both internal and external each day. I want to share a short story about how we have improved the internal part by a great deal and ...

356 views 0 12
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you