Progress based on children count

Diogo Ribeiro April 6, 2020

Hi,

Is it possible in Portfolio for Jira Cloud to display progress based on children count?

We don't want to consider story points or hours, but the number of completed children versus total children.

Thanks in advance,

Diogo

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2020

Hi @Diogo Ribeiro

Not that I know of - estimates (and therefore progress) are tracked by points or time.

You could just give each issue a story point of 1 and track the number of issues that way? That would provide the same result.

Ste

Diogo Ribeiro April 13, 2020

Actually we're already using story points and each team as its own scale. That's why I was searching for children count to be independent of the team's scale.

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2020

Hi @Diogo Ribeiro 

That will limit your options in Portfolio due to its concentration on estimates / capacity.

You should be able to utilise a Dashboard Gadget to do this - such as the two-dimensional statistics gadget - but not in Portfolio as far as I know.

Ste

Diogo Ribeiro April 13, 2020

:(

Thanks for your help @Stephen Wright _Elabor8_

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events