Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I activate or install advanced roadmap

Rajesh Lakka November 27, 2022

Hello

My Use Case - I want a roadmap split under the same EPIC. 
1 . Product Activities (Project Initiation, Discovery, Market Research, JIRAs etc) and
2. Development efforts

Is this possible with an advanced Roadmap?

I believe I have admin access to JIRA Software. How can I activate or install advanced roadmaps? Does it require an additional subscription?

Also, would that give me access to additional filters. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2022

@Rajesh Lakka -

Welcome to the community.  To answer your question on how to activate or install AR for Jira, please let me know what env are you using - CLOUD or Server (Data Center)?

If it is CLOUD, this component comes out of the box if your CLOUD Jira Software subscription is Premium level or above.  On the server side, if your Jira Software version is 8.5 or above.

In regards to your 2nd question - roadmap split under the same EPIC.  There are many way where to can tag your child issues (ones that rolls up to the EPIC) and you can expose those fields in the plan to setup different views in the plan - Example: tagging your child issues with different component/s.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Rajesh Lakka November 28, 2022

Thanks  @Joseph Chung Yin I believe we are using Cloud version. How can I go for premium subscription. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2022

@Rajesh Lakka 

You (if you are the site admins), then you can access the Billing setup under Settings and then access either your Jira product and change the subscription plan to Premium by paying a higher price per user license.

2022-11-28_21-54-21.png

Hope this helps.  Please click on Accept answer when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

Rajesh Lakka November 30, 2022

Thank you for your direction. 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

@Rajesh Lakka -

Please click on Accept answer when you have a chance, so others with the similar question will see this post as an answer.

Best, Joseph

Rajesh Lakka November 30, 2022

Just did that. Thank you. 

Rajesh Lakka December 20, 2022

HI @Joseph Chung Yin 

May I confirm if the current standard plan cost is a monthly or yearly bill for Chekk? Also, if we take the premium plan, will it be 540 USD per month?

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 20, 2022

@Rajesh Lakka -

JSM Cloud: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing

Jira Software Cloud: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing

If you have any further question, you should contact Atlassian directly.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events