Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export roadmaps to Excel using Jira Cloud for Excel

René Sejberg February 10, 2022

Hi

How can export the Advanced Plan using Jira Cloud for Excel. I know the name of the specific plan but I can not identify the datafield to be used for the JBL query.

2 answers

0 votes
Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 10, 2022

@René Sejberg 

If you are open to a more sophisticated Jira Excel exporter option, (a native Jira Cloud app instead of an Excel add-in) take a look into how you can export Advanced Roadmaps managed data into Excel with Better Excel Exporter.

You can find the details of the integration here in the Documentation and here are some of the export samples to give an idea of what's possible:

jira-portfolio-export.png

jira-portfolio-report.png

(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)

René Sejberg February 12, 2022

@Levente Szabo _Midori_ Thanks. Guess the features are there but for now I would need a free add in or similar solution

Like Levente Szabo _Midori_ likes this
0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

Hi @René Sejberg 

Welcome to the community 🙂

Here's a guide on how to export data

https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/sharing-roadmaps-998651329.html

Thanks,

Pramodh

René Sejberg February 10, 2022

Thanks - Yes I know this - but the Tool I must use is Jira Cloud for Excel to get a automatic update of data. Using the Export to CSV will limit the level of Automation

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events