Cannot create a Plan in Advanced Roadmaps

Scott Buratt July 14, 2022

We've installed Advanced Roadmaps (we have a premium account)

I'd like to create a "Plan" (From the navigation at the top of the page, go to Plans > + Create plan to open the plan creation tool.) but I never see the "+" symbol.

All I see from selecting "Plans" is "learn more" and "settings".

Please advise.

Thanks

AdvancedSettingsNoCreatePlan.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2022

Hi @Scott Buratt

The permissions you posted above look correct, provided your user is definitely in one of these groups, so it does seem like something unusual is happening here!

I've had a quick poke around and it looks like some people have resolved this in the past by logging out and back in again or by changing browsers. It might be worth trying some of those quick trouble shooting steps first, but if you're still having issues after that I'd advise getting in touch with us through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

This will allow us to properly take a look at your site and will be much easier to identify what's going wrong than working through screenshots here

Cheers,

Daniel

Scott Buratt July 15, 2022

Tried logging out/in and as well, with Edge but that had the same results.

I've submitted a support ticket.

Thanks Daniel.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

Hi @Scott Buratt,

After activating the premium plan, advanced roadmaps has its own permission settings that must be adjusted. Maybe that hasn't been done properly yet. You must be at least an advanced roadmaps user in order to create plans.

A Jira administrator can set these permissions from <your atlassian site>/secure/PortfolioPermissions.jspa 

Hope this helps!

Scott Buratt July 14, 2022

Hi @Walter Buggenhout 

I just looked that the permissions and they seem correct.

Any other ideas or is there something/someone missing from the permissions list?

Thanks

Capture.PNG

ryandadeng July 20, 2022

Hey Scott, can you try to check what values are sitting in your dropdown list if you click the `Add` button? I am wondering if the permission group names are not consistent with your Jira settings?

Scott Buratt July 21, 2022

Hi @ryandadeng 

Seems there were some additional admin settings that I did not have access to. These were adjusted an all is good.

Best Regards,

...Scott

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events