Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap to Confluence is not viewable

Jorge Castillo January 5, 2022

I have a restricted roadmap in Advanced that am bringing to Confluence and will like everyone who has access to confluence to be able to view it. Unfortunately, I need to add them to the roadmap view first before they can see it in Confluence. Why?

this is broken. If the roadmap is viewed only in confluence and the page has no restriction it should render just fine.

Is there a workaround for this?

1 answer

3 votes
Sara Hekmat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 5, 2022

Hi @Jorge Castillo 

It seems your plan permission is not correct. To make your plan viewable to all Jira/Confluence users you need to:

1- Add Jira-users group to Advanced Roadmaps Viewer setting in Plans>Settings>Advanced Roadmaps permissions 

2- Do not add any view access restriction for the specific plan that you want to share (open the plan > configure > permission > View).

Please check and let me know if this helps you.

Regards

Sara

Jorge Castillo January 6, 2022

Thanks Sara but this can't be it. I can't bring the whole company into Advanced Roadmap Permissions so when they go to Confluence the roadmap snippet shows properly. If am exporting the roadmap is obviously because I have permission to do that, the issue is confluence. the roadmap snippet is already read-only. there is no reason why it shouldn't render. I think you guys need to open a bug to get this fix. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events