Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Roadmap filter show initiative task but not linked epic and task and subtasks

Urmo Luts February 15, 2021

Hi

is there good solution how i can show on Advanced Roadmap filtered 15 Initiative task with connected epic and with under epic connected tasks and subtasks?

Right now filter shows me only initiative but no subtasks.

I have also Hieracry Initiative to sub-task set show it should be show me all tasks.

4 answers

0 votes
Urmo Luts February 16, 2021

Yes, Hierarcy filter is correct and should be show from Initative to Sub-Task.

I made filter where i take out initiative issues 

project = PPP AND issue in (PPP-91, PPP-81, PPP-80, PPP-78, PPP-75, PPP-73, PPP-70, PPP-68, PPP-46, PPP-37, PPP-34, PPP-13, PPP-7, PPP-5, PPP-1)

Maybe this is the problem because we need to see only some initiatives what we have listed into search.

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

@Urmo Luts -

Did you also check in your plan that your Hierarchy filter is setup correctly (i.e. Initiative to Subtask)?

2021-02-15_7-58-12.png

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

0 votes
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2021

Hi @Urmo Luts 

Once you followed @Walter Buggenhout instructions.

You can also setup hierarchy here,

https://your-domain.atlassian.net/secure/PortfolioHierarchy.jspa

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

Hi @Urmo Luts,

If you select the full hierarchy options in the filter settings, it should show you all issues connected to the filtered initiatives:

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 12.50.40.png 

A precondition is that the Epics and other issues are indeed linked to their respective parent issues, obviously.

Urmo Luts February 15, 2021

Still does not show child issues. if i click on initiative task then it shows child issues but not in advanced roadmap.

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 15, 2021

Could you share some screenshots of your setup to help us diagnose further? Think:

• issue sources of your plan
  • filter settings in your plan
  • hierarchy configuration

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events