Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members
Community Events
Community Groups

The 'Chart from Table’ Macro Shows only the first 3 lines (although there are more defined in the da

Up until recently (~ a month) - the macro showed as many lines as I wanted - but now only the first 3 are shown.

I am using the Time Line type

The Dates column is called Date

I am selecting 4 Values column - they are all with valid data.

I know this because, if I change the order of selection - the first 3 columns are always shown correctly, and the 4th is ignored)

On the Look tab - in Select colors or Line settings - I get only the first 3 lines (no evidence that a 4th line exists).

In there a known limitation? Something I need to set differently?

1 answer

Hi @Eran Flom ,

To look into the issue, we need more info. Please create a support ticket with the page storage format attached. We'll recreate exactly your source table and the Chart from Table macro with all the settings and try to investigate the case.

If your source table is not manually created but generated with the help of the Jira Issues macro or smth, please attach its screenshot on the published page with visible headers.

At the moment you may also check what version of the app is installed on your instance. The current one is 8.6.1.


I've submitted a bug report using this link Submit a support request

I can also attach the screenshots here (just in case...)

If it helps - I can try and put the data here as well (it is a simple table with 5 columns - Date, A, B, C, D - but not all cells have values - maybe this is causing a problem?)


Eran Flom

Settings Screenshot.pngLook Screenshot.pngAdjustments 1 Screenshot.pngAdjustments 2 Screenshot.png

Thank you!

I've found your issue - it's already assigned to our support engineer, you'll get a reply soon.


I want to reply to the answer from Nikita Kamai - but trying to access the request (that I opened) - is getting me a permission error...

Anything you can do to hep me access the request?


Don't worry, your last message got through to Nikita, as for now he is working with our developers regarding your issue - you'll get an update soon.

Suggest an answer

Log in or Sign up to answer
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

275 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you