Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scriptrunner for Confluence: Create page macro

Matthias Born May 25, 2020

Hello Adaptavist,

I can't figure out how to use the template part of a blueprint (e.g. Meeting Notes Blueprint) within the create page macro. 

What ever I do (german, english, template-id), it won't accept the template name.

The message I get is:

Create Page for ScriptRunner Confluence error

The specified Template does not exist

Any ideas?

Thx!

Matze

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2020

Hi Matthias,

I have also noticed that the macro can't seem to find blueprint templates. That's probably something we need to investigate further. However, a workaround I've found is to simply go to Space Tools -> Edit the specific template -> Save. You don't need to make real changes to the template, but editing and saving it seems to make it available to the macro. After doing this, I'm able to type in "Meeting notes" in the template box for the Create Page macro and it works.

Regards,

Josh

Joshua Yamdogo @ Adaptavist
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2020
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events