Jira Rest API script for cloning projects with plugin schemes

Im looking for some help creating a REST API script to clone projects that also use schemes from plugins. Im using "Smart attachments" and "Field Security Plugin" which both use schemes in the project config and was looking for some help creating a REST API script for it. I have the base script used to clone projects with configs, now i need help on implementing the two plugin schemes with it.

1 answer

0 vote

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with either of those plugins, but it sounds like their schemes are different to what JIRA provides you with.

You should be able to copy them if the plugins expose a Java API that allows you do this. You'll need to follow the approach detailed here for scripting other plugins. If there is no public API published then you may want to contact the vendor of each plugin to see what they say.

Apologies that I couldn't provide a conclusive answer, but hopefully that will get you going in the right direction.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira Service Desk

Wy are we still using email for Service Desk workflows?

...attest to the experience of an urgent approval that gets lost in the boss’s inbox and requires that special “Please Approve” email or text message. In an age where we have distributed teams...

110 views 0 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you