Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not importing using Project configurator

Nannette Mori February 10, 2021

Project Configurator Version 3.7.0

Jira Software Version 8.6.1

I am using Project Configuration to Import from my Jira Production Instance to my Jira Test Instance.  I am selecting full Project export/Import.  

When it gets to creating the Issues Project Configurator is failing and the Issue Data is not being Imported

Receiving Error: the Import of data and attachments could not complete

Snippet of Trace output:

Unable to create issue with Key (Issue Id)

Caused by com.atlassian.jira.exception.CreateException:  Error occurred while ceating issue through workflow

Caused by [InvalidInputException: [Error map:[ contains list of custom fields required at creation] [Error list :[[]]]

I verified the field IDs are the same as my field IDs on from my source Instance.  Those fields are required at creation and the values are there in those fields in the Issues on my source Instance.

Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how to fix it?

I am getting this same error on every Project I try to import from my Production Instance to my Source Instance

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hi Nannete,

I can see that you have raised this question inside of our Project Configurator Support portal as well and we will review and answer this on the support ticket that you have raised.

Regards,

Kristian

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events