Complex workflow

Deleted user September 19, 2017

Hi Team,

Please help with script for below transition. 

All Closed:  

If for all Bug’s Stages = “Closed”:     If for all Bug’s Resolutions = “Fixed Released”, Fix Pushed”, or “Fix Backend”; Story Resolution = “All Fixed”     Else if for a Bug’s Resolution = “Fixed Released”, Fix Pushed”, or “Fix Backend”; Story Resolution = “Some Fixed”     Else if for all Bug’s Resolutions = “Won’t Fix”, Story Resolution = “Won’t Fix”      Else if for a Bug’s Resolution = “Cannot Reproduce” or “Need More Info”, Story Resolution = Bug’s 

111.png000.png

1 answer

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Daniel Yelamos [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2017

Jeeva.

I'm curious enough to want to help you with this. But I must admit that I don't have a single clue as to what it is that you want me to help you with.

You have given me a workflow that you have designed, and I suppose that you are asking for a scripted automatic transition? 

Please give me a specific example of what it is that you want to accomplish. The pictures help delivering information as to what your problem is, but I still don't know what it is that you want.

Cheers!

Dyelamos

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events