Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Cloud import of premise server backup - license blog question

Seems like this is a supported option but during import it is asking for a license blob .  Is this going to be the one for the data being imported? 

What happens when the license is no longer supported (expired) will that work during import

thanks.

1 answer

Hi Paul, 

Could you clarify if you are using a specific plugin to export/ import your projects ? 

regards, 

Joaquin -- this was going to be for  a general system back up and restore onto a new system.  The new system didn't have the same license level as the legacy server.

as i am looking at a few options to just export projects which matter moving forward, i found Exporter by Deiser.  Seems to work on export but assessing how to migrate this older project template to a new cloud based project.

The tool above works for my needs to get off the older version of jira we have so i think i am out of the woods .

thanks for your reply!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

327 views 0 10
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you