Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud import of premise server backup - license blog question

Paul Russell April 6, 2020

Seems like this is a supported option but during import it is asking for a license blob .  Is this going to be the one for the data being imported? 

What happens when the license is no longer supported (expired) will that work during import

thanks.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Joaquin Fernández Morales
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2020

Hi Paul, 

Could you clarify if you are using a specific plugin to export/ import your projects ? 

regards, 

Paul Russell April 8, 2020

Joaquin -- this was going to be for  a general system back up and restore onto a new system.  The new system didn't have the same license level as the legacy server.

as i am looking at a few options to just export projects which matter moving forward, i found Exporter by Deiser.  Seems to work on export but assessing how to migrate this older project template to a new cloud based project.

Paul Russell April 8, 2020

The tool above works for my needs to get off the older version of jira we have so i think i am out of the woods .

thanks for your reply!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events