Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clones an issue, and links listener fails

Admin February 19, 2020

Dear,

I create a listener to create link issue on Project XYZ on create issue event on project ABC.

Also copy some customefiled to the target issue with issue link type "causes" .

Any idea what could go wrong?

Thx for your support,

Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 01.39.05.pngScreenshot 2020-02-20 at 01.39.16.pngGuy

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Admin February 20, 2020

Hi Antoine,

Indeed, the listener has failed. Unfortunately, there is no clear indication what goes wrong in the log.

Any idea, what I should check in that log?

Guy 

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2020

It is hard to assume from this. I would suggest you check the whole error message at execution time. It might be because of a custom field that cannot be replicated.

0 votes
Admin February 21, 2020

You're right! I found indeed one customfield not present in the target projet, and thus cannot be replicated.

Many thanks for your support :-)

Guy

Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2020

You are welcome !

0 votes
Antoine Berry
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 20, 2020

Hi @Guy Ayika ,

I would suggest to check if the listener has failed or succeeded on the Scripts Listeners page, and check the associated logs : 

image.pngAntoine

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events