Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ClassNotFoundException for IFieldValueService nfeed

Sai Ram Kumar Singarapu February 14, 2019

Hi,

I am importing the IFieldValueService class in my scriptrunner post functions. I am getting the below error intermittently

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runScriptAndGetContext(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:175) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runScriptAndGetContext$3.callCurrent(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunnerImpl.runStringAsScript(ScriptRunnerImpl.groovy:164) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.ScriptRunner$runStringAsScript$2.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate.doScript(CustomScriptDelegate.groovy:70) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.utils.CustomScriptDelegate$doScript$3.call(Unknown Source) at com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow.postfunctions.CustomScriptFunction.doScript(CustomScriptFunction.groovy:46)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

com/valiantys/nfeed/api/IFieldValueService at Script252.<init>(Script252.groovy)Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.valiantys.nfeed.api.IFieldValueService ... 1

Can you please help me to understand and resolve the same ASAP?

Thanks,

Sai Ram.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Vineela Durbha May 30, 2019

Hi @Sai Ram Kumar Singarapu 

Were you able to resolve the above issue?

I am even facing the same

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events