AI is reshaping how software gets planned, built, and run. But what does that actually mean for engineering and product organizations? Join Mike Cannon-Brookes (CEO & Co-Founder of Atlassian), Guillermo Rauch (CEO, Vercel), and leaders from Lovable, Dropbox, 1Password, and more on September 22 for State of AI…
Code Standards is available through a limited beta. To try it, register your interest. We will respond as soon as we receive your request. We are opening the beta for Code Standards in Rovo Dev Code Review. Define an engineering standard once, apply it to the right repositories, and see whether teams resolve the violations…
Make sure your code is meeting all your requirements 🚀 We’re adding a powerful new feature to Code Reviewer: acceptance criteria checks. Designed to bridge the gap between your requirements and your code, it’s now available to everyone in the Rovo Dev Agents beta. The gradual rollout will start on 21/July/2025. What are…
I'm sharing this info to save others paying for something that they aren't even using (and can't even use). Here's what happened to me... I enabled Rovo Dev Standard for our Bitbucket instance and subscribed a number of our engineers who use Bitbucket. All good. However, this apparently automatically added the 'Rovo Dev'…
How LLM Context Pollution Impacts Rovo Dev CLI: Lessons from the Trenches I’ve been testing Rovo Dev, and I’m loving it so far! Even though it’s currently in Beta, I believe it’s a powerful addition that integrates well with my existing tech stack.... which brings me to yesterday: I had an “Inception moment” with Rovo Dev.…
Hi, we are on the standard rovodev plan but it has stopped checking acceptance criteria against the ticket for us, the last one it checked seems to be from 13/05. Please advise what could be going wrong?
Update (2/5/2026) — Claude Opus 4.6 now available on Rovo Dev Standard Hey everyone! We've added four new AI models to Rovo Dev: Claude Haiku 4.5 (a cost-efficient option), Claude Opus 4.5 (the most capable model), GPT-5.2, and GPT-5.2-Codex. We're also introducing model-based credit multipliers—different models now use…
When running `acli rovodev run "my prompt"` I am getting these errors often... ``` MarkupError("auto closing tag ('[/]') has nothing to close") textual.worker.WorkerFailed: Worker raised exception: MarkupError(...) ``` It doesn't happen when I run `acli rovodev legacy "my prompt"`
I've been noticing a bug on Rovodev where, when you subscribe, it automatically tells you that you have 22 days left and prompts you to buy the premium plan, regardless of whether you've already purchased it or not. I tried it recently and the bug is still there—it popped up again today. Please fix that.
As part of our ongoing commitment to delivering the best AI experience for Atlassian customers, we're updating our model availability policy. These updates reflect the rapidly evolving AI landscape and ensure that existing Atlassian customers continue to receive a best-in-class experience. What's new: * If you’re on Rovo…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.