Me and my wife use Trello for shopping of groceries, and have a card with permanent checklists for this purpose. When we e.g. have run out of milk, this item is unchecked. Then it is easy to see which groceries to shop and check them one by one when picking them in the store (extremly useful when both of us are in the shop…
Problem Description: I have a custom field called "Client name" (field ID: cf[10124]) in my Jira Cloud team-managed projects. The field is of type "Short text" and is configured in multiple spaces/projects. Issue: When I attempt to sort the "Client Name" column from A to Z in the List view, the sorting does not work…
Hello I have a weird issue. I recently added a new state called "Read for testing in Dev" however in every list when I sort with working state jira seems to be sorting that state last: How do I change that order? I am including below my workflow in a chart. Also yes the columns are in the right order, I am also including a…
With the new automatic aggregation of Issue type, Key, and Summary into the same sortable column in a filter, it now takes 3 clicks to sort by those things (so 9 clicks if I want to view my filter each way), instead of 1 click per. Is there a setting somewhere where I can default to each of those being in their OWN column…
Context: I created a confluence page that has many sub-pages (descendants). Each sub-page contains metadata defined in a metadata set, which was created and saved in this particular confluence space. To facilitate an easy overview of all sub-page metadata (for example to check which sub-pages still need attention --> which…
As in the topic title. I can see this feature still in the web app, but not in the mobile one. What is there is only a search function that lists everything, including archived cards which is a mess. Am I missing something? I would be greatful for any help, because this is my basic interaction with Trello. To check what I…
Hello, I am implementing mirrored cards from my workflow boards into my TODO list board and I sort cards on the TODO board based on colored labels and then by due date of the cards. For some reason my mirrored card doesnt sort like the other cards, even if I put the same color and label on the original board. Is there…
How can I sort timeline within an Advance Plan. I have tired the below but nothing seems to work. * Sorting by Columns * Using Filters for Organization * Sorting by Rank (Backlog Order) * Grouping & Dependency Sorting * Sorting by Custom Fields I've added the projects in priority order but doesn't work either?? I wish to…
I have a filter that retrieves multiple tickets with associated Fix Versions. The naming convention we use for Fix Versions is YY.MM-Month. However, I’m facing an issue when sorting the table by Fix Versions in descending order. The expected sorting logic should be as follows: 25.02, 25.01, 24.12, 24.11, and so on. But the…
Hey everyone, on top of my five lists I use a colorful card with a sticker as header - see list "Bald" [yes, German for soon, not a hairless man ;) ] with coming soon sticker and green background, Every now and then, the card "Backlog" (red, with log sticker and mailbox emoji) shifts down two or three positions in the…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.